struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinh Tran" <vi...@processintelligence.com>
Subject RE: no getter method for property phoneList
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:51:55 GMT
Try getting the phoneList all by itself to isolate the problem.  You may in
fact be able to retrieve the list just fine and there is some other issue.

Vinh

-----Original Message-----
From: Raffy_Lata@ffic.com [mailto:Raffy_Lata@ffic.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 1:42 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: no getter method for property phoneList

No, I don't have any overloaded methods. I even created a getBogusList()
and setBogustList(List) just to make sure I'm not overloading anything and
I had the same problem.

"Sri Sankaran" <Sri.Sankaran@sas.com> on 12/20/2002 10:34:35 AM

      <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:

Are there any overloaded setters for phoneList that you haven't shown.  If
that is the case, you *will* have this problem.

Sri