struts-user mailing list archives

From Sangeetha.Nagarju...@itsprojects.com
Subject RE: ValidatorForm
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:30:22 GMT

Hi,
please map your jsp control elements to your bean setter / getter
properties.
Hope  this helps
Thanks
Sangeetha Nagarjunan
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore
080 - 6655122 X 2119

                    "Shabbir Khadir

                    <shabbir.mohammed@       cc:

                    wipro.com>               Subject:     RE: ValidatorForm

                    12/20/02 03:36 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"