struts-user mailing list archives

From Sangeetha.Nagarju...@itsprojects.com
Subject Re: Trying to get struts working.
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:35:32 GMT

eg:
If in your jsp page, name of a control is : .isModified
then in teh Form it should have a :
setIsModified, getIsModified defined
Sangeetha Nagarjunan
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore
080 - 6655122 X 2119

                    Peng Tuck Kwok

                    al.net>              cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Trying to get struts working.

                    12/20/02 03:58

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Can you elaborate a bit more on that ? Much appreciated.

List <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>