struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: Looking for Struts powerpoint slides
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:23:09 GMT

I put together a set of Powerpoints for use in presenting Struts to a
reasonably non-technical audience. It is intended really as a management
presentation, but I'm sure you could reuse some of the slides.

If you add slides for Tiles or to add more detail for developers, plese let
me know and I'll incorporate them.

The presentation is on the website for my new book "Struts Kick Start"
which shuld be available from Amazon soon - the address is:

http://www.strutskickstart.com

Best of luck,

Kevin

Steven Davelaar <Steven.Davelaar@oracle.com> on 12/02/2002 02:38:37 PM