struts-user mailing list archives

From michael.j.co...@jpmorgan.com
Subject jsp:include with variables in struts
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:11:31 GMT
Hi,

I wish to include a number of jsps within my main jsp. The list of include
files is retrieved from the database and stored in the ActionForm. I can
then have a piece of jsp code as follows:

<logic:iterate id="section" name="screenForm" property="sectionList">
      <jsp:include page="<bean:write name='section' property='url'/>" flush
="true"/>
</logic:iterate>

However, this doesn't work because 'jsp:include' is parsed before
'bean:write'. It tries to include a file which is literally called
'<bean:write......'

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to how I can achieve my goal? I am using
Struts 1.0.2.

Thanks in advance
Michael

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.