struts-user mailing list archives

From Sangeetha.Nagarju...@itsprojects.com
Subject Re: Trying to get struts working.
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:29:07 GMT

Make sure  the bean  getter / setter property corresponds to teh control
name on your jsp  page.
Hope this helps
Sangeetha Nagarjunan
IT Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore
080 - 6655122 X 2119

                    Peng Tuck Kwok

                    al.net>              cc:

                                         Subject:     Trying to get struts working.

                    12/20/02 03:39

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

I'm trying to get a test page up with the struts-blank.war going.
So far I have a html page and I'm trying to validate it using the struts
validator. So far all I'm getting is  :

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method for property action
of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

I've tried following the example in the struts-validator.war but to no
avail. Does anyone have any idea ?

For additional commands, e-mail: <