struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Kriger" <akri...@greaterthanone.com>
Subject RE: logic:iterate question
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:40:04 GMT
Yes - I store some data in it and then want to use that data later in the
page.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sri Sankaran [mailto:Sri.Sankaran@sas.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 15:32
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: logic:iterate question

Dumb question:  Is the object reference 'myObj' pointing at anything before
set it to the name 'myObj'?  That sounds confusing -- too many myObjs
floating around.  Suppose you had

pageContext.setAttribute("myObj", foo, PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);

My question is whether 'foo' is set before this call.

Sri