struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Kriger" <akri...@greaterthanone.com>
Subject RE: JDBC development
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:30:24 GMT
They're separated from Turbine - you just dload Torque. And they just
release v3 so they must be a little active :)

I was able to get it set up and working pretty quickly. My hardest thing was
getting FKs setup in psql so I could mirror object relationships. There's
properties tweaking you need to do to make things work right, but it's
pretty easy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:ekbush@swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 14:24
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JDBC development

Has torque ever had it's umbilical cord properly severed from Turbine?
 The last time I tried it (it's been quite some time) it wasn't exactly
easy to use.  I also seem to recall hearing there wasn't a great deal of
activity on the project - all heresey, so I can't say for certain.  Any
idea how valid that is?  OJB is under very active development.

--
Eddie Bush

For additional commands, e-mail: