struts-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Kolesnikov...@les.cz>
Subject loading message resources from database?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:55:50 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to allow admins of my application to edit message
resources via web interface. It seems it would be nice to
have such resources stored in a database instead of
properties file.

I see it should be possible to implement loading my resources
from database by subclassing MessageResourcesFactory and
MessageResources classes from org.apache.struts.util.

But I believe I'm not the first one who needs something
like that. Don't you know about any open source Struts
extension containing something like that? Or is such feature
planned in future version of Struts?

Thanks

Pavel