I'm having a problem getting struts to validate a .jsp page using a bean. I get the message "Cannot find bean null in scope session" whenever the submit button is clicked on the page. I have scope="request" turned on in the struts-config.xml file. The validate works correctly on other pages which don't use beans in them. Also, the portion of the .jsp page below that is in question used to validate correctly but now it gives the blank screen with the above message in the log. Can you offer any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong. <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %> <%@ taglib prefix="site" uri="/WEB-INF/site.tld" %> <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="/WEB-INF/c.tld" %> <%@ page import="com.fedex.ess.site.entity.PackageInfo" %>
Container Description Master Tracking #
Package 1 of 1:
What type of container was used for this package?
* --Select-- None Shipper's corrugated box Shipper's tube Transit case Wooden crate Baggage FedEx Box (sm) FedEx Box (med) FedEx Box (lg) FedEx Tube FedEx Letter FedEx Pak EPS (Styrofoam) cooler Hard plastic cooler Plastic bag/envelope Paper bag/envelope Plastic pail Metal pail Other (specify)
Other: -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: