Hi, According to the TIP " Don't settle for " at http://husted.com/struts/tips/index.html, from Ted Husted I can add an error by the side of the property that caused it. something like this: To specify that this message is for the "username" property, we would code this instead: errors.add( "username", new ActionError("error.username.required")); If we specify a property, we can use the tag (or any of the alternatives) like this:

Username:

Password:

I Did exactly this. Unfortunately, the error does not appear by the side of the input. But, It appears at page top when I use the tag. What should I do to put it by the side of an input ()? Thanks in advance. Joao, -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: