Get the user to enter data into 7 of the fields before they submit the form. ;-> -----Original Message----- From: Dmitry Vasilenko [mailto:vasilenko@soft-ukraine.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 20:52 To: Struts Users Mailing List Subject: question Dear, Describe: I have for example 10 form field (with validaton required). I see in the jsp() 10 errors when I try to inut ntohing. Question: I want to see in the jsp only for example 3 errors. Best regards, Dmitry. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: