struts-user mailing list archives

From "Uday" <uda...@india.hp.com>
Subject Clarification with Struts
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:41:18 GMT
Hi All,

I have table in which one column is with all checkboxes. These checkboxes i
generated using structs-taglib multibox tag.
While generating checkboxes, i named the values of each checkboxes with
0,1,2, etc., by incrementing the i value.
If user selects any checkbox, its value (it can be 0 or 1 or 2....) will be
sending to action class and the action class get the data from the bean
depending on the index (0 or 1 or 2) and write it to file.

Now my requirement is when the user log in to the same page, the previously
selected checkboxes to be cheked true.

Can any one of you tell me how to do it ?

It is very urgent.

Have a nice day

Regards,
Uday