struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Hookom" <hooko...@uwec.edu>
Subject RE: Add paramaters to a forward dynamically
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:46:41 GMT
I'm surprised that works, I usually add everything to the request as an
Attribute, and since I'm usually using JSTL for page renders, it's all
the same as far is the page is concerned for variables.  Forwarding
occurs as normal then without parameter declaration.

I thought there was an issue with include/redirect with actually being
able to read parameters in after the first Action?

-Jacob

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg14224.html

| -jm

redirect="true"/>