struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Badheka" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject problem with bean:size
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 06:12:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am using something like below in my jsp -

<bean:size id="recPerPage" name="recurserBean" property="images" scope="session"/>

where, recurserBean is my form bean and images is a property of bean, that is a vector. Now
I am looking to get the size of vector. I am trying to get this value as

Object showRec = (Object) pageContext.getAttribute("recPerPage");

Now, the problem is that sometime it returns me value as Java.lang.Integer and sometimes as
String. I dont know why this is happenning.

Any idea.

Please help.