struts-user mailing list archives

From "Suresh Addagalla" <suresh.addaga...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: jsp:directive.taglib doesn't work
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 04:56:18 GMT
HI,

Thanks for the solution. I tried to convert just the taglib directive to
XML syntax. The page contains other tags in conventional scripting
style.

The error I get is was as follows:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /login.jsp(12,5) jsp.error.badaction
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand
ler.java:94)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java
:417)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java
:126)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseAction(Parser.java:676)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:807)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:122)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:
199)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:
153)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:219)

Thanks,
Suresh