struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Collins" <james.coll...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Forwarding a request to a particular point in a page
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:10:56 GMT
Hi,

In my Action class if everything goes well I forward the request to
browse.jsp, this is set up in my struts-config file and I do this:
mapping.findForward("success");

The browse.jsp file dynamically creates a large html file and I would like
the request to go to a particular point in the file.

For example if I had this html code:

<h1><a name="current">The current position</a></h1>

I could link straight to this point in the html file with:

Does anyone now how I can setup my ActionForward to go to a particular point
in my browse.jsp page if I have set up a current anchor as I did in the
above html.

Thanks

Jim.