struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Struts officially supported at Ford
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:53:18 GMT
Now this is certainly good news.  It's great to see Corporate support
for OSS....especially Struts.

This is definitely a "win win" for everyone!!!!!

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
	- Mark Twain (1835-1910)