struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Error Loading Application Resources in Struts 1.1
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:42:53 GMT
Yes, well that version I did was a 1.1b1 version of the example
app.....maybe I should verify with the nightly....need to finish my
assigned bug first.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
	- Mark Twain (1835-1910)