struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Oliver" <ol...@appsaspeers.com>
Subject RE: [OT]Good News
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:41:54 GMT
I can confirm at least one, I just got a gig with a big insurance
company based primarily on use of Struts to meet cost and timeline
requirements.

Michael Oliver
AppsAsPeers LLC
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85747
Phone:(520)574-1150
Fax:(520)844-1036

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin.Bedell@sunlife.com [mailto:Kevin.Bedell@sunlife.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 9:45 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [OT]Good News

Just got a call from a recruiter. He told me that hiring is picking up
for
java in general and especially for anyone with Struts experience. A lot
of
his big company customers are beginning to staff Struts projects.

Definitely a testament to the hard work of all the commiters - great
work!

Kevin

---
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the
use
information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt
from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that
For additional commands, e-mail: