struts-user mailing list archives

From "Senthivel U S" <senthivel.usilap...@uaeexchange.com>
Subject ProcessAction - scaffold package
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:40:28 GMT

Greetings,

Actually in the failure of one action mapping , i am forwarding to
another action mapping which is not getting executed. (i.e if any
sqlexception from component, it has to execute another action)

Regards,
Sen

Greetings,

We are using ProcessAction and Access Layer. Our Access Layer Component
throws SQLException. If exception is thrown , it should be caught by
BaseAction but that is not happening in my case.

It gives

java.sql.SQLException: Could not process (--our error message from
stored procedure)
        <<no stack trace available>>

in tomcat log.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

I am attaching herewith the tomcat stack trace.

Regards,
Sen.