struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Commons source for Struts 1.1b3
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:12:52 GMT
Did you search the archives?

I will not give you the answer to this....in fact....this question has
been asked so much lately that it is beginning to piss off Papa-Strut
himself (and that's rare).

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
	- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

mons-beanutils/>)

So where can I get the source of the commons libs that were used to
build Struts 1.1b3 release?

TIA,
	Eric
--