struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Commons source for Struts 1.1b3
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:53:32 GMT
Try this one (click the first link):

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=struts-user_jakarta_
apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=commons+libraries

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
	- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

I remembered mail-achive.com and subsequently found only this response
from C.McC. a few days ago:

> It's inside the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file for each JAR file.
>
> What you'll find, though, is that 1.1b3 used a snapshot of all the
commons
> JARs on the day it was created.  The final version of 1.1 will use
> released versions of the Commons JARs files (and they'll be documented
in
> the release notes).
>
> Craig

But the question still remains how can I get that snapshot when the
nightly build archives are not that old?
Also, why doesn't mail-archive.com seem to have messages older than this

week?

Honestly trying,
	Eric
--