struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject RE: if-then-else condition in validation xml
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:52:03 GMT

Check out the "requiredif" validator in 1.1b3

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
turner@blackbear.com

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; Sams, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; Sams, 2002
    "We've seen no better resource for learning Struts than Struts Kick
Start." -- Barnes & Noble

Forthcoming:
    JavaServer Faces Kick Start
    Sams, Fall 2003