struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Agarwal" <puneett...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: need help
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:56:11 GMT
Is it that you are not able to display what you received from the database ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vinay" <vinay@mdp.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:20 PM
Subject: need help

Hi
   I am new to struts , been struggling to get this working . So far I have
worked with a simple struts application which doesn't need to use any
iterations in the JSP page.

My initial form has certain input fields .When the user enters data into the
input fields and says submit he is returned with a big list of transactions
in his JSP page. Basically a select statement is executed upon the database
table and the user gets the transactions. I have done it JSP without using
struts very easily.But I am finding it difficult doing the same in
struts.May be not familiar with struts is getting me into trouble.Getting
confused on editing struts-config.xml and JSP page . This might be a dumb
question but would be very thankful if i can get any help.Sample code which
can help me understand can be of help too .

Let me know if this is not clear to you

thanks a lot
help appreciated

regards