struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject RE: Struts officially supported at Ford-->so what
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:32:07 GMT
> From: francis A [mailto:postfrancis@hotmail.com]

> ford is not the "big" company which has deployed struts.I
> have worked in
> three project for past 15 months and all are big players in
> the industried
> today.And all the three company have deployed the app on websphere
> z/os(os/390->mainframe)which is a very good news when
> compared to all those
> S***  to be *n**r*pt companies.

Soon to be unwrapt?  Actually, there is no english word that matches
that pattern, according to my crossword-solving program.  Would you like
to buy a vowel?  Perhaps you meant b*n*r*pt?

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
turner@blackbear.com

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; SAMS, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; SAMS, 2002