struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yakov Belov" <ybe...@brainresource.com>
Subject PJA libraries
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 06:25:37 GMT
Dear All,

this might be the wrong mailing-list to send this question to, however maybe not.

I am using PJA (pure java graphics implementation) libraries for my chart drawing with Struts
on Tomcat.

To use these libraries I need to change the system a bit, like this:

System.setProperty ("awt.toolkit", "com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit");
System.setProperty ("java.awt.graphicsenv", "com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment");
System.setProperty ("java.awt.fonts", "/usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType");

and I place all the jar files under WEB-INF/lib for the application. However when I try to
draw an image, I receive:

java.lang.Error: Could not find class: com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment

where com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment is a class in one of the jar files. What might
be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Yakov

P.S. I should try Tomcat mailing list as well.