struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject RE: [OT]Good News
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:54:50 GMT
> From: Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE

> Certain elements with the USAF, mine is the only one I know
> of :-), are using Struts.  I'm not sure if this decision went
> all the way to President Bush or not.  Seems like it would have.

Struts in the military, the mind boggles.

"This IS your MVC platform.  You will learn to configure it, debug it,
and deploy it IN YOUR SLEEP.  You will take better care of it than your
girlfriend.  If I ever see ANYONE trying to integrate it into .NET, I
will personally make your life a living hell...."

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
turner@blackbear.com

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; Sams, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; Sams, 2002