struts-user mailing list archives

From "Suresh Addagalla" <suresh.addaga...@wipro.com>
Subject Validator and Form Field Population
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:45:17 GMT
Hi,

Though I don't see a link between Validator and pre-populating form
fields, this weird thing is happening in my application.

I am pre-populating a Select component with a list of values. When I
load this page, everything is fine. But when I add this form to
Validator framework, this field is no more pre-populated - the select
list is empty. This happens on any other page that I try.

Population:

<bean:define id="serviceSets" name="serviceSetsForm"
property="serviceSets" type="java.util.Vector"/>

labelProperty="name"/>

Validation.xml:

    <formset>
        <form name="serviceSetsForm">
            <field
                property="name1"
                depends="required">
                    <arg0
key="text.servicesets.servicesetname.defaultlang"/>
             </field>
        </form>
    </formset>

JSP javascript: