struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinay" <vi...@mdp.net>
Subject need help
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:20:23 GMT

Hi
   I am new to struts , been struggling to get this working . So far I have worked with a
simple struts application which doesn't need to use any iterations in the JSP page.

My initial form has certain input fields .When the user enters data into the input fields
and says submit he is returned with a big list of transactions in his JSP page. Basically
a select statement is executed upon the database table and the user gets the transactions.
I have done it JSP without using struts very easily.But I am finding it difficult doing the
same in struts.May be not familiar with struts is getting me into trouble.Getting confused
on editing struts-config.xml and JSP page . This might be a dumb question but would be very
thankful if i can get any help.Sample code which can help me understand can be of help too
.

Let me know if this is not clear to you

thanks a lot
help appreciated