struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinay" <vi...@mdp.net>
Subject Help - iterations
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:33:30 GMT
Hi
 I have  been struggling to get this working . So far I have worked with a simple struts application
which doesn't need to use any iterations in the JSP page.

My initial form has certain input fields .When the user enters data into the input fields
and says submit he is returned with a big list of transactions in his JSP page. Basically
a select statement is executed upon the database table and the user gets the transactions.
 I have done it using JSP without using struts very easily.But I am finding it difficult doing
the same in struts.Getting confused on editing struts-config.xml and JSP page . This might
be a dumb question but would be very thankful if i can get any help.Sample code which can
help me understand can be of help too .

Let me know if this is not clear to you

thanks a lot
help appreciated