struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <David.K...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Struts officially supported at Ford
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:38:40 GMT
What the heck does that mean?  Struts is a framework which facilitates
the building of browser-based applications in a way that enhances their
maintainability.  It's perfectly applicable, probably more so, for
building inward or outward facing "service applications".

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg.Reddin@alltel.com [mailto:Greg.Reddin@alltel.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:41 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Struts officially supported at Ford

Since we're on the subject....  What kind of applications are being
built using Struts?  We're one of those "big" companies where many folks
would rather roll our own.  One of the defenses is that Struts was
designed for "web sites" not "servicing apps".  Now I know that
statement holds no merit, but it would be nice to have some validations.

Greg