struts-user mailing list archives

From mod...@dit.unitn.it
Subject RE: <html:link> with Parameter
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:37:05 GMT
Scrive shirishchandra.sakhare@ubs.com:

> a bit out of context but after looking at u r jsp it seems that u are packing
>
> too much logic in u r jsp..cant u prepare the link parameers in u r action
> and
> set them on the form...
>
> and then in the jsp just acces that property of form...

Thanks,but i don't understand..i pass an collection of "course of study" and an
IDFaculty(as hidden) and my tag iterate on than and show it in a jsp..now i
need to pass to another control the ID of selected course and the IDFaculty.I
realyze it with an HashMap..but i'd like use only one(see my code)...
how prepare the link before to know the selected course?
Sorry for the my horrible English.
Thanks in advance
Alessio