struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject repost about problem with Declarative Exception in DispatchAction
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:08:37 GMT
Sorry for this repost, but I'm still pretty stuck.
Hope someone could help with this..

If I use a normal Action and declare an exception in the action
configuration in the config file, everything works perfectly if that
Exception is thrown.

However, when normally I like to use DispatchAction and I'm having
trouble getting the declarative Exception handling to work in
DispatchAction methods. Apparently just adding the appropriate throws
clause to the DispatchAction method doesn't work. The log will show
that the exception was thrown but the DispatchAction didn't handle it.

Is there something I need to do differently to configure
DispatchAction methods to handle declaritive exceptions?

Thanks for the help?

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net