struts-user mailing list archives

From "ss s ss" <struct...@rediffmail.com>
Subject form problem
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:48:34 GMT
Hello,
       Happy new year to u all.
I needed some help. My problem we are using struts and the form is
being called for generating some report .
Now this strut is being called from a HREF tag and there is no way
I can intialise my form to generte the correct report.
I have tried this
<% MyForm form = (MyForm)pageContext.getAttribute("form_name,
PageContext.SOME_SCOPE);
form.setSomething(something); %>

But this too gives me problems that it genrates the page on the
next request
That is the first time i go to the page the form is not
initialized .Now when i go back using the browser back button and
click on the href again the report is there :(

Can some one help where I am missing some improtant property of
struts.

Thanx for ur help in advance.

cheers
ss