struts-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Vandivort <kvand...@ks.uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: problems getting new taglib instructions working with tomcat 4.1.x
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 18:36:58 GMT
I'll answer my own question (from finding the right subject line
in some of the list archives)

Apparently from beta 3 on, the -version.number is no longer in the URI.

So, I changed it to:
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-bean" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-logic" prefix="logic"

and it now works.

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical Biophysics Group
Email: kvandivo@ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute