struts-user mailing list archives

From Gene Campbell <genecampbe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from 1.0 to 1.1 ERRORS
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:10:47 GMT
Look what I'm going through upgrading Struts.  I now
have to upgrade Tomcat, and I'm not even sure that
will fix the problem.  What if I upgrade Tomcat, and
mod_jk stops working.  Or, one of my other servlets
fails to load (we've got more than just the
ActionServlet), or the config file formats are
slightly different, or there is one or more methods
that are gone or redefined and I have to work through
compile errors.  Basically, I don't want more work.  I
know working through these types of problems are
basically easy.  I just don't have the time.  We are
already spread really thin.  The tools are great
provided they don't hog more or our resources.

Thanks for listening.  I'll go upgrade to Tomcat 3.3
now.

- gene