struts-user mailing list archives

From Tapas <tapasdas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help in Checkbox
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:26:59 GMT
Hi All,
 I am using Struts since last 6 months.
 Right now, I am Facing 2 problems which is described
below.

1. In a single page, I am using two form i.e. A
company form(to add new company) and below that a
department form.

I would like to  add new record to the database and
for that in the department form I would like to have
the value of some textboxes of company form. This is
very easily solved by using ASP/JSP. But using struts
I don't know how to retrieve the form's value.

2. In a form I am showing a list of values(a
checkbox,company's name,url and phone number).
   Below the list, a delete button is ther and when I
have to press delete button, all the values those are
been checked should be deleted from the database.

Thanks in advance.Hoping for a quick response from you
guys.

With regards
Tapas