struts-user mailing list archives

From Nathalie Foures <Nathalie.Fou...@medias.cnes.fr>
Subject Re: Nobody answers....
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:55:25 GMT
First, I want to thank you for your answer!

"du Plessis, Corneil C" a écrit :

> You discription of what you want to achieve is unclear.
> What do you mean by displaying B.jsp twice?
> Do you want to the contents of B.jsp twice then C.jsp?

yes I want the contents of B.jsp several times. I explain : the user
should be able to fill in the B.jsp several times. At the server side,
the same bean-form and the same action should be used.

Thsi works, when B.jsp is displayed once, but not if it is displayed
more than once!

Is it clear enough?

Nathalie

Bank.