struts-user mailing list archives

From Adel <oka_a...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem with bean:define tag
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:31:10 GMT

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with stuts 1.1.b3 (with Weblogic 7). Everything woks fine with
struts 1.1.b1 but when I moved to the 1.1.b3 the define tag is generating an exception. The
define tag that generates the execption:

<bean:define name="<%=beanName%>" id="path" property="path" scope="request" toScope="page"
/>

The generated exception :

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Define tag can contain only one of name attribute, value attribute,
or body content

Adel.