struts-user mailing list archives

From Tony Baity <tonyba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Banging the rocks together
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:31:34 GMT

I would have beaten them, but I accidentally engaged the Infinite Improbability Drive and
wound up 33 minutes and 12 seconds ahead in time... and in Northern Virginia.
So if you ever plan to do a book signing in this area, please drop an announcement on the
list.
 Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:Both Rob Leland and Virginia Wiswell have submitted
correct answers to
today's favorite author's trivia quiz.

Since Rob is a Struts Committer, I'll declare his prize a bonus and
offer both Virginia and Rob signed copies of Struts in Action.

These two lucky winners are invited to send me your mailing addresses by
private Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic transmission (or email if you must).

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,
Struts in Action