struts-user mailing list archives

From neelima mahesh <neels_mah...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Value Object in a Collection
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:07:55 GMT

Following is the correct code implementing in my application..Please advice me...I tried by
removing property ...but not working...

<logic:iterate name="ReqDetailForm"
 property="reqCollection"
 indexId="parentIndex"
 id="productVO"
 type="com.valueobject.OrderItemVO">
   <TD><bean:write name="productVO" property="partNo"/></td>
 <logic:iterate name="productVO"
   indexId="childIndex"
   id="prod">
    <bean:write name="prod" property="productName"/>
 </logic:iterate>
   </TD>

</logic:iterate>

 Mei Zhu <mzhu@goperiscope.com> wrote:If your outer iterate loops through a collection
of java.util.List, in your
inner iterate, you should not specify property attribute.

Mei