struts-user mailing list archives

From mahesh kagitha <mahesh_kagi...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can I retrieve Parameter from Action Bean to JSP ?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:08:23 GMT

Hi,

 I have a quick dumb question...please help me out.

 I'm setting a parameter "recordNumber"(assigning String value) in an Action Bean..to the
Form(e.g : myForm.setRecordNumber="gy234"). My question here is to get the parameter value
in the JSP(after forwarding). I wanted to display the above parameter in the JSP ....

Any thoughts ...Thanks in Advance....mahesh!