struts-user mailing list archives

From "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il>
Subject RE: stuts 1.1 final rel
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:09:29 GMT
This question is not related directly to this subject, but if you can tell
me which commons version do you get, at each struts version?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Turner [mailto:turner@blackbear.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 3:00 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: stuts 1.1 final rel

The current plan is this:

There are 5 bugs remaining against 1.1.  The hope is that they will be
closed in the next week or so.  There are also some Commons packages
that need to go final before Struts can ship final.  The hope is that
these will also happen in the next week or so.  Once this happens, a new
release (which will either be called RC1 or 1.1b4) will be generated,
and if it doesn't prove to have any warts, the hope (notice the frequent
use of the word "hope") is to go final with that release in
mid-February.

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
turner@blackbear.com

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; SAMS, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; SAMS, 2002