struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <Moh...@hclcomnet.co.in>
Subject RE: <html:link> throws NPE
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:40:52 GMT
Hi,
    We have something like this

  <action	   path="/search"
			   type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
			   name="noDataForm"
			   validate="false"
			   scope="request"
			   parameter="search.jsp"
               input="search.jsp">
   </action>

   It works.

Mohan
-----Original Message-----
From: Ethan Michaels [mailto:elektrophyte@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 9:04 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: <html:link> throws NPE

Thank you for the suggestion. I did try that, but it's
still throwing an exception. I tried...

Now the method RequestUtils.pageURL is added to the
exception message.

I forgot to mention in my original post that in my
struts-config, I've also defined a global forward for
this action...

<forward
    name="search"
    path="/search.do"/>