struts-user mailing list archives

From usha <u...@justcommodity.com>
Subject Re: Formatted output within a nested iterate loop
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:31:59 GMT
Hi

i have a question on formatting the output through <bean:write>. my
ActionForms contains all the String datatype variable, even though the
value in this varibles may be a date or number. i declared all varibles
as string datatype because from the UI when the user enters the date if
i won't declare it as a string datatype it need to be keyed in some
particular format. if this is the case how can i use 'format' in the
<bean:write format="###,###.00"/>

Thanks
usha