struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Banging the rocks together
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:05:15 GMT
Both Rob Leland and Virginia Wiswell have submitted correct answers to
today's favorite author's trivia quiz.

Since Rob is a Struts Committer, I'll declare his prize a bonus and
offer both Virginia and Rob signed copies of Struts in Action.

These two lucky winners are invited to send me your mailing addresses by
private Sub-Etha Sens-O-Matic transmission (or email if you must).

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,