struts-user mailing list archives

From Eric Rizzo <eric.ri...@jibeinc.com>
Subject Commons source for Struts 1.1b3
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:20:44 GMT
I got the source distribution for Struts 1.1b3, but it does not include
the sources for the commons stuff that was used. My binary dist of
Struts 1.1b3 has commons-beanutils.jar with a manifest indicating
1.6-dev as the version - not very helpful since all the pre-release
builds of beanutils have the same version. The date on all the classes
in the common-beanutils.jar is 12/30/02, but the nightly builds of
commons-beanutils don't go back that far
(<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-beanutils/>)

So where can I get the source of the commons libs that were used to
build Struts 1.1b3 release?

TIA,
	Eric
--