struts-user mailing list archives

From <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject Struts Productivity Revisited
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:15:01 GMT
Thanks to everyone who answered my infromal survey the other day.  Your answers did not *necessarily*
answer my questions, but did give me some very valuable information on what it takes to help
others get up to speed on Struts.  Here are some followup questions.

1)  How much infrastructure did you have to write to implement your application in Struts?
 Did you use Scaffold or other packages?  Did you use Struts out of the box (or more appropriately,
"off the web") with no enhancements?

2)  How much learning curve overhead was associated with that extra infrastructure (ex.  if
it took someone a month to get up to speed on Struts, how much of that time was spent learning
the extra infrastructure)?

Thanks,
Greg