struts-user mailing list archives

From <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: Struts officially supported at Ford
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:41:24 GMT
Since we're on the subject....  What kind of applications are being built using Struts?  We're
one of those "big" companies where many folks would rather roll our own.  One of the defenses
is that Struts was designed for "web sites" not "servicing apps".  Now I know that statement
holds no merit, but it would be nice to have some validations.

Greg